Reed Property Services - Specializing in all areas of Construction!
RSS

Recent Posts

NEW LAW THAT AFFECTS ALL HOME OWNERS!!!!
Q&A
powered by

My Blog

NEW LAW THAT AFFECTS ALL HOME OWNERS!!!!

A new law requires every home being worked on built on or before 1978 who disturbs Six (6') square feet of interior paint or Twenty (20') square feet of exterior paint to be Renovation, Repair and Paint (RRP) certified. This also applies to any window replacement. Fines of up to $37,500 PER DAY can be imposed by the EPA on a home owner and or contractor not in compliance. Contractor and or subcontractor needs to be certified by the EPA to conduct RRP work on the building under this time line.
Note: Some commercial work also requires certification. I will post next week or you can go to www.epa.gov for details.

15 Comments to NEW LAW THAT AFFECTS ALL HOME OWNERS!!!!:

Comments RSS
Dave20 on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 9:08 PM
This is a very good link posted above. This will help us to get better idea for next generation. ZVN Properties Inc.

Adonis Raphael on Saturday, November 17, 2012 1:59 AM
Lovely expose! I'm really impress to see your post about the new home law from this post which has really impressed me as well. Thanks for this nice allotment and carry on..

pre engineered steel buildings on Monday, December 10, 2012 6:11 AM
Thanks for sharing this new information regarding the home owners.

Darrell Sthilaire on Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:44 PM
Yup dude, I agree with you that NEW LAW THAT AFFECTS ALL HOME OWNERS! Since I am a home owner, I have come to appreciate the effects of the law. Thanks a lot mate. Carry on.

property management software on Monday, February 04, 2013 12:52 AM
Hello there! I must tell you the blog post is really good. It is very informative. I want to mention one thing that I like the way you write the post to the point. I really appreciate and keep writing!

properties for sale on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:23 AM
Bloggers like you are very few on World Wide Web and I am happy to found you. It’s like finding a pearl in the sea, tough but fruitful. Best wishes and regards.

hinges on Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:11 AM
Such quality content! I find this article very informative. I am waiting for your next post. Keep it up.

custom dissertation help on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 12:45 AM
Environmental persuasive speech topics for persuasive public speaking and essay writing on good angles of view regarding different aspects of our environment

good estate turkey on Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:23 PM
The issue that you raised in your blog is really very serious on topic NEW LAW THAT AFFECTS ALL HOME OWNERS!!!!, and most of people lose the quality and integrity of such subjects, when they try to pen it down. But, your job is well

telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:36 PM
Du wirst in der Lage zu sein am Country fuer diejenigen, die wollten gewuenscht , um!Sie sind auch Position wo die Prozent und Linien gegruendet, denen , die sein koennen beobachten von jede Person und im Vergleich zu Web Sportwetten.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:10 PM
Sollten Sie Muessen Sie Wette ueber die Haus Team ? telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:12 PM
Sie koennen nie vorhersagen auf lange Sicht gerade da alles schwitzen angegeben Werktag . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:14 AM
Die effektivste Las Vegas Macher wird Ihnen Anregungen abhaengig ueber die besten besten erhaeltlich Daten . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

watch sales uk on Friday, January 02, 2015 11:16 AM
Many thanks for sharing most of these wonderful blogposts. In addition, the right travel in addition to medical insurance program can often eliminate those worries that come with touring abroad. Your medical emergency can in the near future become very costly and that's likely to quickly slam a financial problem on the family finances. Having in place the great travel insurance program prior to setting off is worth the time and effort. Thanks

Marijuana Laws in the US on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 12:46 AM
Bloggers like you are not very many on World Wide Web and I am cheerful to establish you. It resembles finding a pearl in the ocean, extreme yet productive. All the best and respects.